WARNING: Contains soy and may be detrimental to infants under 6 months of age.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

FOX NEWS ALERT!

Before reading my friend's post, I thought that I was the only one that thought that FOX news was overly dramatic. It caught my attention when someone i was subletting my Davis apt to had scolded me for having cnn.com as my home page... calling it "Clinton News Network". (Clearly, he was not democratic. He was from Montana... anyways, I digress). So, I was thinking, ok, maybe i was unfairly brainwashed into thinking that George W Bush was a terrible candidate because of the news I read. I tried FOX news out. What happened then was shocking.



I flipped to the channel, and immediately, I see in bright red, filling up the tv screen. "FOX NEWS ALERT!" with the background sound effects paralleling that of a fist-clenching, heart-racing action movie. I was thinking "Holy Davis cows Batman! We must be at war! And the terrorists must have attacked the homeland!" . I intently watch on... "MICHAEL JACKSON IN COURT", (in all caps of course).

... Boy did i feel like a loser.

Losing all credibility, I recalled all my original beliefs. Bush sucks. I hate FOX news. And Montana-ians are sheltered mountain people... right up there with the Eureka-ians... but i digress. (jk Paul!)

2 Comments:

Blogger Subcomandante Bob said...

FOX just unveiled a new Iraq slogan for FOX News.

6:18 PM

 
Blogger Rico said...

I don't think it matters that much. They're all owned by the same conglomerate Time Warner. So I'm sure the same company that owns FOX also owns CNN,TNT,Cartoon Network,radio news channels, Harry Potter movies, Charlie the Chocolate factory, AOL, Netscape, ICQ. It's a conspiracy I tell you.

7:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home